It's that time of year again - Christmas dance recitals!

This was a first for Brinn and she did great. She was so excited to perform and even more excited to get to wear some "real" make-up.

Lauryn is the more experienced performer, and told Brinn everything to do, or not to do the whole car ride there.

Brinn's costume was a little big and the tutu ended up sitting on her knees. Of course, she didn't care, as long as the tiara stayed in place!

One of the things I love to watch when Lauryn dances is her face. She really is not afraid to express herself while she dances. This time she had a smile the whole time. So Cute!

They both did great and we had a blast watching them! Good job squirrels!
8 comments:
They were both so cute and did a great job!
So cute!!!! I am so sad I can't go to these things anymore so thanks for the pictures!
they are DARLING!!
oh the eyelashes and glitter lips!! so sweet!
I had a little chuckle over Brinn's tutu being to her knee's. She's such a tiny little thing.
I can't believe how grown up Lauryn looks in those pics. She is so cute! Miss you guys!
They both look so cute - I wish we could have seen them as well!
OH...MY...GOSH!! Those pictures are soooo cute!! Love the update! Give them both a squeeze for me:)
"Miserable Happiness"...hahah!! Where does she come up with these things???
HI!! i need your address...i am mailing our Christmas cards...i have no idea what i did with my address book...FRUSTRATING!!
Post a Comment