Remember the "Favorite Things Swap" I participated in? (there is supposed to be a cute button right here to click on and see everyone's loot, but I can't get it to work! :( But feel free to click here to go to the page). 
My swap partner was Jennifer from
Amongst Other Things, she put together a great box of her favorite things to share with me. This is how it looked before I tore into it...

And surprise! Her favorite things included some great scrap booking albums/kits with some seriously cute paper, an assortment of bath and body works lotions and gels (they all smell wonderful), chocolate (yum), and two super cute bows for my girls hair! I think I scored big! Thank you Jennifer - I loved all your favorites too!
2 comments:
I am so glad you liked your box! I know I loved my box from you and have really been enjoying the pretty flowers you sent!!!!
this all looks super awesome!!
I am so slow in getting around to everyone who participated in the swap but I just wanted to make sure THANK you for playing and for sending such a fantastic package to your partner. I know she really appreciated it.
My next swap is set for April and I will announce it soon, keep and eye out for it if you want to play again…they fill up FAST!! In the meantime come by and enter my latest giveaway…very fun stuff!
Post a Comment