We are so excited to finally introduce Taylor David! We welcomed him on January 5, 2010 at 12:19 pm to be exact, weighing in at 7lbs 8 oz and 20 inches. So, for the three of you that actually still check this blog, here are some pics, in no particular order:


Lauryn and Brinn just can't get enough of their new brother. They are having a hard time calling him by his name, they still refer to him as L.B.B (short for Little Baby Brother) which is what they called him the whole pregnancy. So far, Taylor doesn't mind.


At first sight, both Cameron and I thought he looked a lot like Lauryn did when she was born, but as the swelling has gone down we are noticing he looks very similar to Brinn. And yes, he inherited that famous Airmet dimpled chin... I don't think he stood a chance of not getting it!


True to Nichols fashion, this baby is bald too - I am still quite surprised at how blond he is! I guess I was expecting a darker haired baby. He is adorable!

We are so glad that he arrived safely and healthy. And quickly :D He came so fast he was almost born without us knowing! That epidural was on mega dose! It took me over 6 hours to be able to move my feet again. Not fun.
I think we are all in love with this little guy! We are thrilled to have him join our family!
8 comments:
He is so beautiful!! Congrats to your family. I also love his name.
YEAHHHH! I am so glad you posted some pictures!! I, too thought Taylor looked like Lauryn, but I can see how he looks like Brinn now. He definately has the Airmet mouth. Maybe he's a blonde version of Lauryn. SOOO Cute! Give him a big kiss! I am so glad the girls are loving their LBB.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! I am totally depressed that I am missing all of this though! PLEASE keep posting pictures and updates!!!
He's beautiful Jeri! Congratulations to you and your family! Let me know if you need anything!!
I was expecting him to be dark as well. He is so adorable - I can't wait to hold him!
First of all, it is about time that you posted something on this blog. Second, he is adorable. I am thrilled to be a great Aunt again. (AHHHH that sounds so old!)
Third, when can I come and hold him?
Oh, He. Is. Gorgeous!!! That top picture reminds me of Jeri's Dad. We are so happy for your whole family! What a blessing!
He is so cute!!! I can't wait to hold him!
Post a Comment