Maybe someday I will get caught up on this blog... (sigh)
Here are some pictures from Easter:
(OK so this picture was taken a week or two ago, but it got stuck in here out of order so I am going with it...) Tay is getting so big - he just had his 4 month appointment last week and is in the 90th percentile for weight and height (17 lbs, 26 inches) and still has a tiny head. That has been all my kids - big chubby bodies, tiny little head! We were so excited to get this picture of him smiling because he seriously will stop smiling, laughing, talking, (basically he stops being cute) EVERY time we pull the camera out. Little stinker. The girls are so cute with him, Brinn has nicknamed him "baby wonson" - because she "likes the way it sounds". They are still constantly wanting to hold him and help out - I hope it lasts! But I digress - lets get back to Easter...

Nana and Papa were here for General Conference and it was great to see them as well as our Logan cousins for the weekend. If only the weather had been nicer... and if only i had taken my camera out! We love spending holidays with family! We are so thankful to those of you travelled to be with us! Thank you!


2 comments:
Yay!!! I am so happy to see pictures!! "baby wonson" (hahaha) has changed so much! What a cutie...and it looks like blue eyes?? My Mom gave cooper that same cute outfit Tay is wearing. I guess I won't be sending that to Taylor (unless it's a diff size?). Thanks for posting. I LOVE seeing pictures of the kids. They are so adorable.
They look so cute! I am looking forward to seeing you all again on Memorial Day.
Post a Comment