I know Christmas was a long time ago and you all know that I am a little slow at this blog thing...
The kids and I were going down "video memory lane" earlier today and I thought "Maybe I should post this on the blog..."(we made this for Nana and Papa who couldn't be with us on Christmas). So, even though I am slightly embarrassed knowing that you will see me in my obnoxious jammies and messy hair, the kids are so cute I couldn't resist! Merry Christmas!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
How fun! Christmas seems like so long ago....it was nice to reminisce.....though I would like to forget the evening when Aunica got hurt!
That was so, so, so cute! I miss those cute little girls! Your house was so beautifully decorated!! It looks like it belogs in a movie!
OH my goodness...those little girlies are sooooo CUTE! loved the video.
it is still Christmas around here...since we are total white trash and still have our lights up. yep, rad, huh?!
i am excited y'all are blogging. get busy posting more more more!!
i will add you to my google reader so i can come back when you post something new!
come see us often. i have been slacking lately but i typically post a few times a week.
I'm excited to see you guys are blogging! I can't wait to read more about your family!! Jeri, I can't wait to meet you. The last family reunion your family couldn't make it. Your girls are so adorable!!
Hee,hee! I love it! Lauryn is going to be quoted for the rest of her life for saying, "Thank you santa" like she did. LOL! Just like how we always have fun with cameron and his "transformer" enthusiasm when he was about her age...you've seen that right? OH BTW, my blog is totally not done...and Ryan is making me take the Detroit pictures off...he's say's they're mean...tee,hee:) I love what Lauryn said about the "dump"...I agree girl!
Welcome to the blogging world! I just started myself a few months ago -and I'm hooked! It's so much fun, and such a great way to keep up with old friends. (speaking of which - thanks for stopping by!)
You need to get your sisters working on something other than just recipes!
Oh, and DARLING kids!
Post a Comment