OK, I am finally ready to talk about it.
Cameron and I took a trip to Mexico a little over a month ago, and I am just now ready to revisit some of those memories. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time during the first part of the week, but the last part was a different story. This is a family blog, so lets just say we picked up an authentic, free, Mexican souvenir - and we are not talking about a giant sombrero. After 5 days of misery, I couldn't bare to even look at the pictures and the thought of returning to Mexico was like torture!
The PTSD is slowly passing, and although I am not ready to return, I can at least talk about it and post some pictures. Baby steps, right?
When we arrived, we were thrilled to find that we had been upgraded to an ocean front suite. It was sweet! We had a huge gorgeous balcony that overlooked the pool and beach and we could hear the waves and watch the sun rise over the Caribbean every morning (well, I would watch it, Cameron slept right through it every morning - how, I don't know - the sun was SO bright).
(don't worry, I don't have any pictures of the rest of the week to share - I am still trying really hard to forget those memories)!
Mexico.


4 comments:
That really sucks! What a way to ruin a great trip. So was it in something that you ate?
hahahah! ya right you aren't a good writer, I am still laughing.
So how does a caesar salad sound?? LOL
Hola! Como estas??? LOL! The pictures look beautiful!!!
Ok, so I'm coming on your blog to demand (nicely) pictures of the girls Halloween. How was it? Did they have fun?
Cancun is so pretty! It looks fake!
Post a Comment