Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged By Rylee

8 TV shows I watch:
Samantha Who?
Divine Design
Chuck
Scrubs
Survivor
Amazing Race
Americas Funniest Home Videos
Worst Week

8 Favorite Restaurants:
Zupas
Cafe Rio
The French Poodle
Blimpie
California Pizza Kitchen
Tepanyaki
Tree Room 
Bahama Billy's

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
scrubbed carpets
picked up carpool
played Memory Game with the kids
worked on YW stuff
paid bills
pulled Lauryn's first tooth
ate way too much Halloween candy
shopped for some Christmas gifts

8 Things to Look Forward to:
Christmas
Summer
Cameron coming home
YW in Excellence being over
Lunch with my old roomie
Homemade Toffee at Christmas
Christmas Vacation
Gardening

8 Things I Love About Fall:
the colors changing
warm days
soups
 kids playing in the leaves
Christmas catalogs
the water bill goes down
wearing jeans
caramel apples

8 Things on my Wish List:
everyone being kind
perfect children
a personal chef
a clean house every morning
new carpet
never having to go to the dentist again
sideboard from Pottery Barn
living a full, happy life

8 People I tag:
anyone who wants to do it!



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So you weren't released from YW?? Did your calling change at all? We are working on YW in Excellence aswell. I can't wait till it's over aswell. There is ALWAYS something to work on in YW's!
Oh, the salad dressing is from a little town in Cancun...LOL! I think they only sell it in CA...it's made by El Torito. It's really good.

Mamarazzi said...

fun post...i love reading about you!

Elise and Dan said...

oh, oh, oh I would love to have a clean house in the morning too! And isn't samantha who cute? We just got into that show.