Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged again!

 Boy, am I feeling popular lately....
My friend Mamarazzi tagged me on this one a while ago - sorry it has taken me so long to get on the ball.  Anyway, the idea of this tag is to empty out the contents of your purse and snap a picture. Cameron always says his mother told him to never search through a womans purse - great advice! (You can sure tell a lot about a lady by what is in her purse!)
I normally don't carry a purse this big - I call my big purses "the black hole".  Whatever goes in may never come out, and I can never find anything in them.  
Enter the black hole: (actually this isn't too bad right now - I just cleaned it out.  Lucky for me, otherwise you would all have a much different opinion of me right now!)
There it is, spilled mints and all.  Now, I get to tag a few people.... Elise, Julie, Stephanie, and Rylee!

4 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

YAY!! you did your tag, love it!

that is a REALLY cute bag too!

i hear ya on the big purses...total black hole!

Elise and Dan said...

Oh Man this is a scary post!!! Right now my purse is FULL of receipts. I've been Christmas shopping!

Cute bag too!

Julie said...

could that be a cafe rio card! And it looks like it is full! You have a free meal. I am jealous for sure!

Stephanie said...

I only carry a diaper bag:)
Jeri what does the quote say that was framed and by your computer? I remember I liked it, but I can't remember what it said...